Sunday, September 2, 2012

Free Classroom Printables

I like to organize and display my students' birthdays every year.  So, this year I made these little cards to write their birthdays on.  I taped them on a thick string hanging inside a white chipboard framelike rectangle.  Print them out and add a few embellishments and you have yourself a birthday calendar.
If you use GLAD strategies in your school/classroom.  The following are the three GLAD standards for students to follow.  It's very simple- becasue all rules fall under these three standards.  Students need to make a good decision at all times, show everyone respect (their teachers and classmates), and learn how to solve their own problems when it arises.  I saw a cute little thing on Pinterest how to display your classroom rules.  So, I made one too. 

Pin It

1 comment: