Sunday, October 28, 2012

Teacher Planner Printables

Hi everyone!  I've been quite busy these few weeks!!!!  So much to do and not enough time for anything.  Just wanted to stop by and post some free binder dividers for you.  Just right click on the picture, save as, and then print for your use or you could click HERE and download all 5 pages at once in pdf.
 
 
 

 
Or you could get my other teacher planner kit I put together for a few dollars at my tpt store HERE.  This kit has 49 beautiful Pink and Black cover pages, calendars, lesson plan templates, monthly events/project templates and birthday charts.  I am in love with the Paris Theme right now.  So I decided to create a set of teacher organization cover pages for my teacher binder.  Hope  you like them.  Thanks a bunch friends!

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment