Tuesday, November 20, 2012

December Journal (Christmas writing papers)

   Hello.  Almost Thanksgiving!  Although, I've already had 3 Thanksgiving meals.  Yum! I love love love to EAT!!!!  I am hosting my very first Thanksgiving dinner this year.  With the help of all my sister in laws of course.  So I'm looking forward to a nice quiet dinner.

   It's always so busy when you're on break.  Its the time I get to schedule mine and my kids' doctor's appointments.  So all I've done today is run around town.  Yeah me.  Anyways, just wanted to share my latest upload to my TPT store.  I had so much fun creating the Mini Christmas Activities Pack that I didn't want to stop.  So I continued with these December Journal writing papers for upper grades and December Christmas writing papers for primary.  My students are going to love writing on something fun instead of their plain old spiral notebook.  Come take a look at these sets HERE or HERE.  Thanks all!

Upper Grades
 
 Lower Grades (primary)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment