Saturday, December 15, 2012

Romance Novel mini album

 
   I haven't been posting any of my scrap crafts lately.  This blog's name is Scrap N Teach.  The two things I love to do in life.  Teach and do paper craft.  I can't have one without the other.  I love to go to school everyday and teach what I've spent hours planning for.  Things don't always go the way I want, but everyday I go home and think of more things to do the next day.  I do this everyday until I'm so worn out that I need a break from thinking.  So I turn to crafting.  Crafting is the medicine for my sanity.  It helps me to relief any stress.  It brings joy to my body and soul. 
   When I craft, I'm usually making something for a friend.  Its more fun that way.  Here's a little mini album I made for a friend's birthday.  I used the Prima Romance Novel paper pack.  This paper is sooooo beautiful!  I didn't add a lot of embellishments because it didn't need it.  I used #10 envelopes to make the pages.  Thanks for visiting.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment