Monday, June 18, 2012

A Sip of Tea Gift


I came across this beautiful yellow and grey poster about the love of reading and tea while blog stalking.  I couldn't take my eyes off of it.  Not only is the phrase itself meaningful, but to be written in this color combination is gorgeous!  I've been saving this printable for months trying to figure what to do with it.  And this is what I came up with.  You can find the poster on this website (What Katie Does).  I gave this frame away as a birthday gift to a friend, along with some nicely packed tag packets and a couple of mugs.







These little tea packets were very easy to make.  I got the idea from Kerry's Craft Blog.  Very talented lady.  Depending on the size of the tea packet - The measurements of your cover cardstock would be a different size.  Just measure the width of the tea packet, double it, and add another half inch so you can fold and staple (to hold the tea packet in.)   Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment