Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Blog Ever!

So here I am.  Finally!  Been meaning to start a blog for the longest time.  Just never had enough time to sit and actually do it.  I couldn't decide if I wanted to do just a scrapbook blog about crafts that I have done or want to do.  Or do I create a blog about teaching in the classroom.  So, I finally came down to a decision.  I am going to do both on one blog.  I have way too many things to do and won't be able to continously blog on two different accounts (with 3 kids, work and everything else). 

Because I didn't start my blog like I wanted to -long time ago. I just kept saving pictures of things I wanted to share.  So I am going to just start posting pictures and comments about each thing. Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for visiting or following.

No comments:

Post a Comment