Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getting Ready for School!

Here I am trying to think of ways to make my classroom look beautiful before school starts.  Every year I try to get as many bulletin boards and little décor in the classroom done as I can before the first day.  If you’re a teacher, you know why.  Once school starts – there is NO time for anything it seems.  Here are some little things I did to try and help me stay organized throughout the year (I hope it will work).  First up my math bulletin board title. I used my cricut to cut out the letters and then added some dazzles. 





Next, I made a little cover for my math note box.  I was actually able to send my math notes for the next school year to the print shop before school ended and needed to put it somewhere neat.



I also made a cover for my supply container.

Last, I had some containers I bought from Michael's for $0.29.  Put a simple bow on it.  Filled it up with paper clips, binder clips and push pins for easy access when needed.  It's placed on a shelf by the white board.



No comments:

Post a Comment